My most valued possession is my family. Even if you are living in a box
somewhere, and you have the love and support of your family, you will always be
wealthy. Love really is all you need. From love, great things will emerge. From
your thoughts, you can create greatness.This is what I need to remind
myself of everyday to be the best person that I can be. Live your life with
gratitude. Be thankful for all that you have everyday, even if it is your eyes
to see or your ears to hear or your feet to walk or your hands to create.
Understand your place in this Universe; how infinitesimally small you are, but
how huge a contribution your Spirit is. Don't wear blinders to the world around
you, you're not the only one here. Be kind, considerate, don't be judgmental,
love others, and yourself. Know that you are perfect inside; that you are
love.


Saturday, January 12, 2013

Our First Snow

Hey, everybody!

Did you make it?

Through the holidays, I mean?

I know this post is a little late, but better late than never, I guess. I just wanted to share some photos of our first snow that we got a few days before Christmas. It didn't stick around long, but was so pretty coming down. That Thursday was pretty blustery. We had to run out to do some last minute errands, and it was so cold and windy. By the time we got back home, though, this is what we found. It was a great day to cozy in and watch movies...














At the time I'm posting this, we're due for another round of snow. So glad we're staying in this weekend!
Have a great one!
Nanette

No comments:

Post a Comment