My most valued possession is my family. Even if you are living in a box
somewhere, and you have the love and support of your family, you will always be
wealthy. Love really is all you need. From love, great things will emerge. From
your thoughts, you can create greatness.This is what I need to remind
myself of everyday to be the best person that I can be. Live your life with
gratitude. Be thankful for all that you have everyday, even if it is your eyes
to see or your ears to hear or your feet to walk or your hands to create.
Understand your place in this Universe; how infinitesimally small you are, but
how huge a contribution your Spirit is. Don't wear blinders to the world around
you, you're not the only one here. Be kind, considerate, don't be judgmental,
love others, and yourself. Know that you are perfect inside; that you are
love.


Saturday, April 9, 2016

confessions of a thinkaholic: I Haven't Been This Excited Since I Quit My "Day" ...

confessions of a thinkaholic: I Haven't Been This Excited Since I Quit My "Day" ...: Hello, friends! I have been so super busy and there is so much to tell you! First , I have revamped my website nanettestei...

No comments:

Post a Comment