My most valued possession is my family. Even if you are living in a box
somewhere, and you have the love and support of your family, you will always be
wealthy. Love really is all you need. From love, great things will emerge. From
your thoughts, you can create greatness.This is what I need to remind
myself of everyday to be the best person that I can be. Live your life with
gratitude. Be thankful for all that you have everyday, even if it is your eyes
to see or your ears to hear or your feet to walk or your hands to create.
Understand your place in this Universe; how infinitesimally small you are, but
how huge a contribution your Spirit is. Don't wear blinders to the world around
you, you're not the only one here. Be kind, considerate, don't be judgmental,
love others, and yourself. Know that you are perfect inside; that you are
love.


Friday, August 17, 2012

New beginnings

As my first post on this blog I would like to give you a little info on us. I've been blogging for a year about all my thoughts and feelings on various subjects at my other blog confessions of a thinkaholic. While I understand all my beliefs and feelings aren't for everyone, I also believe in kindness and understanding and giving everyone at least a chance; you might just learn something new or inspirational.
Anyhow, we recently had a major change in our lives. Both of our mothers passed away, tragically and unexpectedly. We learned that life doesn't wait around for you. You can't waste your precious moments as a spectator being fearful of the game.
While I'm not sure how this will go, I just hope to have fun with it, share a bit of our life, home ownership, adventures together, and the things we find joy in and are grateful for.
Thanks for coming along with us...

Nanette and Noah

No comments:

Post a Comment